
We would like to introduce our son; Cole Anthony Fraser.
He was born March 29th 2006 at 11:36 am and weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces. He is perfect in every way.
Needless to say mom and dad are over the moon.
More pics will follow.
having trouble posting pics.....will try again later...sorry, jed
6 Comments:
The news is absolutely supercalofragigiliosus and I know that you will both be a good mum and dad to Cole Anthony - glad you picked Anthony - and where does Cole fit in I wonder. Love and God Bless you all(3) I did reurn your call - I was hearing 1st Confessions when you called me - but I answered your call immediately I was free. Tony, Odhiambo Miyogi Ounga Riat !!
Congrads to you both!!!! and welcome to the world unconditional love.
BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT, ADORABLE - IT'S COLE I'M TALKING ABOUT - NOT YOU JOHN! WHAT CAN I SAY? ASIDE FROM IT COULDN'T BE ANY OTHER WAY SINCE HE COMES FROM SUCH GOOD STOCK.
ENJOY EVERY MINUTE.
LOVE JO XXX
He is absolutely adorable! Congratulations to you both!!
-Wendy
You do not know me but I feel like I know you (not in a stalker kind of a way!) I can breathe now. I stumbled upon your page when I hit "next blog" by accident (this was a few weeks before you were told that the Captain, now Cole Anthony was underweight). I was enthralled by your story, your candid sharing of experiences and your outlook on the event. I checked in every once in a while to see how things were progressing and now I see things worked out well. Wishing you the best on this new journey.
P.S. You gave me a great idea for when my turn comes around, the binding of the blogs in a book seems like a perfect gift from the heart!
What a beautiful baby. I thought only my 3 could be so precious (and my grandson). Jed, we haven't met (yet) but from reading your comments I know you'll be an amazing father! Sara, I know how big your heart is, so I haven't "worried" about you. I figure if Matt could turn out to be the person he is there's hope for ANY parent. Sara, since I don't have to go through any more chemo treatments I'll call you sometime soon so I can come and meet Cole in person. I wasn't going to because I was afraid I might "contaminate" him. Enjoy every second - even when he cries for no reason! Connie
Post a Comment
<< Home